The most fun camp ever!

Hello. Last, last week the year 5/6 went to camp. We had to wake up really early in the morning, when we got to school we all met up under the canopy to wait for the other people to come. when they finally came we put our bags and suitcase into the bus or into the two vans. Our red group went to the van. The first destination was Waipu beach it was a long car ride there. But when we got there it was raining and it was windy, We had our morning tea first then we walked along the beach but sadly we couldn’t go in the water. when we finished we got back but we went to the bus. We drove all the way to our campgrounds. It was a 2 hour drive I slept for a little then and we finally got to the camp grounds. we all got our cabin key and put our suitcase and backpacks in our room. Then we all met in the kitchen for dinner we had fish and chips for our dinner and it was very good. Finally we got changed into our PJ’s we didn’t take a shower because we were all tired. Then we said goodnight and turn off the lights and went to sleep.

My favorite day was day 3 which we took a 2 hour drive to the sand dunes and the maori carving museum. First we got changed into our swimming togs and to a jet boat to the sand dunes. We got there really fast and took a board and went boogie boarding on the sand. When we finished we took the jet boat back and got changed back into our cloths. We met our tour person and she is very nice and took us through the carvings my favourite one is kupe. My favourite here was the 4d movie about kupe and his adventures. After that we went home and had mac and cheese for dinner and took a shower and changed and went to bed.

From,

Maxwell